The SICEP TUNISIE construction systems relating to the multi-level buildings are ideal for the following features:
- Building with wide structural mesh;
- Number of levels between 2 and 5;
- Max height 20 m;
- High overload capacity;
- Fire resistance;
- Regular shape;
- Cost/quality best ratio.
These systems are thought and tailored for the building of directional centres, industrial and/or commercial buildings, multi-purpose buildings and car parks.
They are adopted all over Europe in order to realize large commercial areas in a short time.
They guarantee quality and flexibility to the plan.
The building systems for multi-level surfaces are widely used in seismic areas where the vertical connecting elements between the floors, made with the traditional methods (stairs modules, lifts, septaetc.) have a strengthening function.
The typical mesh of the system provides a main direction and a secondary one.
The main mesh type is included between 7.50 and 10.00 m, the secondary mesh type between 10,00 and 20,00 m.
The system is self-supporting and does not need any provisional stanchions. It includes:
- Full height pillars in reinforced concrete blocked at the base in the foundation and providing consoles to which are hinged the beams.
- Main beams in reinforced or prestressed concrete with inversed T section (TR-TL), hinged on the consoles of the pillars.
- Slab elements in prestressed concrete in TT or large V section, placed along the major span, hinged on the main beams and completed by a concrete slab of a thickness between 8 and 15 cm, to be placed on site.
- Secondary beams in reinforced or prestressed concrete with a rectangular section placed on both mesh directions as a closure of the slab modules.
VIDEO DEL MONTAGGIO DI UN EDIFICIO PLURIPIANO